Sunday, January 22, 2006

Been a long time since I posted a blog

Microphone Check. Testing, testing. Is this thing on?

Well, this is the first post. It is kind of like the highest part, but not really, because the highest part is the pinnacle. Since we just started, we have a way to go. This is my first blog, because... (insert grampa Simpson voice here)

"Back in my day, we didn't have bloggs, we had to do everything ourselves. We had to buy a domain name, design it, and FTP the completed page eeeevvvvrrryy daaaaaay. Maaaaattttloooocccckkk!"

So, yeah, I used to have a web page like three years ago and it was named my real-name.com. Boy, that was a bad decision. I like to be anonymous, so here I am. I'm back, but since you didn't read my old page, I guess you did not miss me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home