Tuesday, August 08, 2006

I heard a strange howl.

I heard this really strange "howl" on Saturday night. Actually it was Saturday morning at 4:52 am. It woke me and Anji up.

This was the weirdest animal noise I have ever heard. I could tell it was far away, and I could also tell it was very loud. At first I thought it was a person yelling, but the sound was repeated exactly the same way, three times in a row.

This was a very creepy noise, and it actually freaked both me and Anji out. It totally got my heart beating!

The next day I asked my neighbors if they had heard the noise too. One of my neighbors heard it, but the other ones did not. I also called Mike Rugg, the proprietor of the BigFoot Discovery Museum to see if they were "Call Blasting" that night. He said no. I told him that I thought that the noise came from the direction of the quarry. He said that a woman had come in a few months ago and reported seeing some very strange "eye shine" of some kind of animal that was about 8 feet off the ground on the quarry road a while ago. Hmmmm, that is interesting for sure!

I am not saying that the howl was from Bigfoot, but it sure was weird. If the howl was not from a Bigfoot, then I don't know what else it could have been.

All I know is that is was the strangest thing I have heard and it was very scary and creepy too. Also, after the howl, there was no dogs barking or anything. Everything in the neighborhood seemed pretty freaked out!

Tags:

1 Comments:

At 12:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get a sound activated recorder. One that only goes off when the sound is made.

Got a movie for you from the zero one thing. The karaoke ice cream truck!!! and a guy singing Hotel California.

Late

 

Post a Comment

<< Home