Monday, May 22, 2006

New DSL= Lordi, Lordi, Lordi.

I just got DSL for the first time ever. I really like it. Dial up was very slow. Now, I get to watch videos on-line! I still have not found a videoblog that I really, really, like. I however, posted a new vlog on my video blog page.

So anyway, I was playing with my new DSL, checking out YouTube. I happened to see the video for the newest sensation from Finland, Lordi! These guys make Gwar look like The Cure. I guess they just won some kind of show in Europe or something. There were a bunch of videos posted on YouTube from the show Eurovision that is playing right now.

I did not really like Lordi, but their costumes and makeup are pretty crazy. Actually, the audience was the craziest, waving the flags and whatnot. It looked like some kind of soccer game or something.

But really this post is about trying to get on the Lordi bandwagon and pimp some traffic from Technorati. Oh, and also to plug my video blog page.

Technorati Tags:

1 Comments:

At 10:06 PM, Blogger Uncle Stump said...

Damn,

That's weird...

I'll have to show it to Dave L - he's got a lot of finnish in his family.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home