Monday, April 24, 2006

Another post about Bigfoot.

The internet is truly amazing. It is so vast, there is never anyway somebody could see it all.

The answers to life are printed somewhere on the internet, you just have to find it, and that is the difficulty.

There are some things that you might not have seen, and others that you might have. I don't know what camp this next link falls into, but I thought it was cool, so I thought I would pass it on.

I think you should read this "Identity Production in a Networked Culture: Why Youth Heart MySpace". I found this essay very interesting and I highly recommend it. I found the link when I was surfing and came across this post. Like I said, there is so much stuff. Some of it is interesting and some of it is not. I guess the object is all about finding interesting stuff and blogging about it.

Speaking of interesting stuff, I read something that I thought was very interesting. Well, it was interesting to me and it was about Bigfoot.

The first book I read about Bigfoot was "50 Years with Bigfoot: Tennessee Chronicles of Co-Existence". This is a story about a man that made friends with a Bigfoot in Tennessee. This story is very controversial in the Bigfoot world for many reasons, the least of being it claims that the Bigfoots have a language. I found this to be interesting, and it seems plausible to me. I mean if you believe that there are giant hairy hominids running around in the dark that have not been seen or caught, or accepted by science, then how hard is it to believe that they have a language? Well, I guess it is taboo in the bigfoot research circles. This article also looks at the possibility that bigfoot is psychic. This is very, very controversial and most bigfoot researchers think that this is total bunk.

However, every once and a while you read about someone that has a psychic experience, as this BFRO sighting reports. Sometimes you even hear about a Bigfoot trying to talk to someone.

I read an article today on cryptomundo.com that looks at both these possibilities, and it was quite interesting.

That is, if you are interested in bigfoot and have read the "50 Years with Bigfoot".

Anyway, check it out

Is Manimal More Man Than Animal?.

Technorati Tags:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home