Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Cover of Newsweek 6 years late.

I got the new issue of Newsweek in the mail today. It had a big headline, "The Price of Denial, How Bush & Rumsfeld deceived Themselves, and Us, about the war in Iraq".

Wow, it took much longer than I ever though, but the Main $tream Media have finally opened there eyes and reported what I have known for six long years... That Bush is not a good President. He got lucky. He was a poor manager and business leader and that has transferred straight across to his Presidency. The guy sucks. Always has and always will. He is still just that little boy that likes to blow up frogs with firecrackers.

Anyway, who really cares? Obviously, the American people don't really care. I know I stopped caring that the guy was a punk ass chump when he got re-elected. I went into "lock-down" mode, put my head down and just slogged along. Waiting, just waiting till that moron was termed out. I knew impeachment was way to much to ask for, so I am just waiting.

Looks like the new day is starting to dawn. We still have a way to go, but this Newsweek article reminds me that we are getting closer every day. Looks like the "Ra Ra Ra" attitude is fading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home