Thursday, October 12, 2006

YouTube + Star Wars = Cool!

I keep forgetting how cool YouTube is. I swear, a person could get lost in that site for hours and hours, just clicking on videos.

I just did that! Whew, I saw some weird stuff and caught up on all the videos I "should have seen" like the Ok Go video.

I saw a totally funny video series, Chad Vader Night Manager! You have to check it out! Even if you don't like Star Wars, it is very funny.Ep 1, Ep 2, Ep 3, and Ep 4

Then I ran across this totally killer Weird Al song where he talks about Star Wars episode 1, sung to the tune of American Pie. I love Weird Al. I remember when he was just a struggling artist pitching his wares on the Dr. Demento Show. I loved his song "Yoda", but this is just as great of a song. The video blows it away. You have to check this out!

And last but not least, in the totally amazing fan film category.. We have Star Wars Cops. This is cops, but they are stormtroopers. The costumes and location are amazing. You have to check this one out too.

I swear, YouTube is really the most amazing thing ever. I hope the Google deal does not wreck it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home