Wednesday, November 15, 2006

favorite New Wave videos.

Ok, so I saw this post on Boing Boing about the 7 best punk songs from YouTube.

I did not realize that YouTube had all these videos, so I decided to look myself and see what obscure New Wave hits I could come up with. These are my picks for today. I have a feeling that I will be posting more soon.

1) Blancmange: Living on the Celling. I loved this song when it first came out. It really brings back the memories.

2)Ian Dury and the Blockheads: Hit me with your Rhythm Stick. Check out the baseline!

3)XTC: No Thugs in Our House. I liked these guys and Will has gotten me back into them with his vinyl he gave me.

4)Men at Work: Land down Under. Not the best Men at Work song, but I like the video.

Special bonus Punk song.

5)The Dead Milkmen: Big Time Operator. These guys are totally awesome. I am glad I got to see them live when they were still around.

1 Comments:

At 3:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This one is much cooler:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RApvaQ0uGTw&mode=related&search=

 

Post a Comment

<< Home