Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Video Blog Week!

In celebration of Vloggercon 06, I have decided to make this "Video Blog Week" on my vlog, Greg's Video Blog. I am not sure if I am going to vloggercon, but I thought I would post about it anyway.

My first video is about my Veggie Car. I was invited by David Dudas, co-founder of eyespot.com to be a part of a "Mobile Vlogger Team" or something like that, and create a vlog just using a cameraphone and the mixing tools on their site.

With all that said, and all the name dropping and plugging of the site eyespot.com, I am not sure if I like the video. Cameraphones are great and all but the quality is poor. I think they should only be used to capture breaking stories when a video blogger has no other tools.

While poor quality, I hope you find it to find it interesting and informative.

Did I peak your interest? Well, then click here to view the video

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home