Thursday, March 09, 2006

Whoa, funny blog here.

So I have not really looked around and found any blogs that are good. I have found many blogs that are ok, but none that I think are really good. I don't know if I think my blog is any good, or if anyone reads it, but that is besides the point.

I was surfing around the net and found this blog, dad gone mad

It is a very well written blog and reading it I actually laughed out loud.

Now that we have that understanding, how about some pictures?

DCP02169This is round lake. We went backpacking to this nice lake in the Sierras last summer. This view is actually from our campsite. If you ever go to round lake, make sure you look for this campsite. It is up on the hill a bit, but it sure is nice.





bryce4 This is Bryce Canyon. We went there last spring. This is part of a longer trip that we took to Utah. If you visit my flicker photo page, you can see more.

1 Comments:

At 1:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice, dude...good to see you writing again...though not sure if it's any good (hahaha).

You were holding out with those Round Lake pics! I needed those..that was a good one, 'cept for the mosquitos...the tanning rocks were fun!

Oh, your camera takes awesome pics, BTW

 

Post a Comment

<< Home