Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Video Blog #1

I found this new web 2.0 site called eyespot.com It is a video editing and sharing site. One of the cool features it has is the ability for a person to upload video taken from their phone and mix the clips.

Well, I had to try it out

I have created a "Video Blog" by using the video capture option on my cellphone. I had to do it in a bunch of little clips, as the phone only records a few seconds of video. Anyway, check it out. I think it is kind of neat-o, considering it is my first ever movie. I will be making more.

Oh, the most amazing thing is that I created everything using my dial-up connection. So what we have here is a total low budget film. Filmed with a cellphone and mixed on the web using a dial-up connection.

Anyway, here is the video blog.



Technorati Tags:

2 Comments:

At 4:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool,

Thanks for the laugh!

 
At 5:49 PM, Blogger Greg said...

I am glad you liked it.

You should check out eyespot.com and make your own. You know, since you have that camera that makes movies and all..

Then you just paste the code into your webpage.

It is fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home