Monday, April 03, 2006

Last.fm

So, I have been reading up on all these new Web 2.0 sites. They are springing up faster than... Well, I don't know what, but they are springing up faster than I can keep up with them. All I know is that I am signing up for the 2.0 sites that I see and I like. The latest one that I just found today is called last.fm. I don't know all the stuff that it does, but I decided to sign up anyway cause it looked cool. Go view my profile here. Basically, the site tracks what songs you are listening to on your computer and then shares it with the world. Then it compare it to other members and then recommends songs and bands you might like. I think you can actually listen to songs too. I have not tried that feature out yet as I have so much music to listen to I don't have enough time as it is. One of the coolest things is "the chart". You can see the chart posted right above, there in the header. The chart lets all the visitors to this blog see what music I am listening to. See it? See all the cool music I listen to?

Or, as Ignignokt of theMooninites would say..."Bow down to the list of good music from beyond the moon" or something like that. Then Err would say..."Yeah, bow down bitches"


Technorati Tags:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home